4/2/2015. I closed in a carport adjacent to the garage, and keep making improvements anticipating extensive messy body work and paint. Work on finishing the interior continues. At one point I noticed that the right rear wheel opening was tweaked. I made a template from the left side, created a template, secured it to the right side, and added fiberglass to fix the problem.

Leave Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

clear formSubmit