5/6–19/2011. The idea is firming up that I have a unique opportunity to make something a bit different out of this car. An old-school tribute to ’60s road racing. Many Corvettes of that period had clear covers over fixed headlights with clear covers. The idea was helped along by the fact that I had no stock headlights anyway. Even if I did or bought reproductions, getting them to fit properly in the aftermarket front was going to be anything but easy. So I needed to make some plugs to get the surfaces for the headlight covers. After I got the models made, I noticed a disturbing “V” in the line running around the front. Not good. That line is supposed to be dead level. Thanks, ACI.

  1. Gary, It seems you have discovered an opportunity to create a correct reproduction fiberglass front clip!

Leave Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

clear formSubmit