6/30/2013 to 8/15/2013. I made a wood model of the support for the covers and the headlights. Because the surfaces were all flat, I made a mold from the model and covered it with foil tape to act as a release agent. One mistake I made was to make the flanges that support the cover .75″ wide. That proved to be a problem for fitting headlights later because it didn’t provide enough horizontal space for conventional 5-inch light and mounting fixture. I should have only made the flanges .5″ but the reasoning to make them wider was concern over having sufficient material for drilling holes in the clear covers. Once the parts were made, I test fit the 5-inch Hella lights that are actually intended for motorcycles. Later the holes were enlarged so that the headlights could be mounted on either side of the support. The clear covers are still prototypes.