1/11/2016. Frame is starting to come together. The spindles installed in the original trailing arms were completely worn out and not repairable. I purchased new offset trailing arms. The rear end was a 3:36 without posi. I had it gone through and posi added. The steering box gears are worn out, but I put it back together and will deal with it later. The rear spring had already been replaced with a Vette Brakes and Products 330# composite spring. I replaced the mounting pad. I also installed the strut rods with VB&P replacements that have spherical rod ends. The shocks that came on the car were KYBs. The only thing wrong with them is that they needed to be repainted. So I painted them Koni orange. Don’t tell anybody. The front springs will be part of another story later.